Home About Policies Reviews Features

Monday, December 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday |16|

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
This weeks topic: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
These three books are the definite no doubt top 2012 favorites 


1. Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos
Powerful and emotional. I finished this book and told myself, this my favorite YA of the year. No doubt about it.
2. Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer
This book is romance. Pure pure romance, It's everything that I wish for when I read romance.
3. Confessions from an Arranged Marriage by Miranda Neville
My first historical romance and it was awesome! I'm going to remember it forever.

Now I had to look through my 2012 read list to find these favorites but I still love every single one of them.


Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
This is the start to a kick ass historical YA series that I just devoured.
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
 SO SO SO good. No other words for it.
The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal
This is a surprisingly emotional book. It's such an underdog but I've already reread it.  
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
This such a sweet, fun, AWESOME, full of heart book.  If you loved Lola and the Boy Next Door, you will love this one.


The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
Do I need to say why I love this? and if you haven't read either Saving Francesca (the companion) or The Piper's Son DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.
Second Chance by Katie Kacvinsky
First Comes Love and it's sequel Second Chance are just so well written and realistic. I can't find anything less than perfect about them. 
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
This is Jennifer Echols. Of course it's good.

Honorable mentions: Molly Ringle's What Scotland Taught Me & Relatively Honest. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller. Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas, What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long, What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen, Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) by Jill Shalvis, Fixing Delilah & Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler, One More Summer by Liz Flaherty and lost and not least Dearly, Departed ) by Lia Habel

Also: ALL THE LISA KLEYPAS BOOKS! I read 10 of her books this year. And I still got twice as much left. I JUST LOVE HER, OK?
I can't wait to see your top favorites!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment