May is the month of awesome. Sharon is graduating May 11th and while Racquel graduates June 7th, she'll be done with school by the end of May. VERY EXCITING. Plus Bout of Books is this month!
- Love Irresistibly by Julie James A+
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning C
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare A
- A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare C
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon B
- Dark Triumph by R.L. LaFevers A
The first two seasons are on Netflix for U.S. viewers and the third season just ended recently. The main character, Bo, is a bad ass and her side kick, Kenzi, is so amazing, I wish she had her own show. Definitely watch it. Anyways, after that, I started Merlin.
Merlin gives me A LOT of FEELS. It's a medieval fantasy about sorcerers and it's just great. 4 out of 5 seasons are on Netflix so get to it U.S. peeps. Lastly, I started watching Hannibal with my brother and wow.
Hannibal just started airing on NBC and this Thursday, episode 5 will air. It's about a cannibalistic serial killer and an FBI agent, Will Graham, who's hunting him down. The acting in this show is just phenomenal. Hugh Dancy as Will Graham and Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal are just so darn perfect for their roles. I'm obsessed with these characters and what will happen to them.
I just wanted to share that because these 3 shows are worth your time but back to books!!
Racquel's April favorites:
Love Irresistibly by Julie James - I didn't think it could be done but Julie James did it. She topped her Love Irresistibly, I was chanting "this book perfect".
other 5 novels. The entire time I was reading
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - This series is just GREAT. No second book syndrome with this book. It was even better than Clockwork Angel. This is a must read series.
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers - This book gave me ALL. THE. FEELS. I dare say it's better than Grave Mercy and I LOVED Grave Mercy so I don't say that lightly! It's official-- Robin LaFevers is a fantastic writer.
01. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
02. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
03. Beauty and the Blacksmith by Tessa Dare
04. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
05. Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
06. Losing It by Cora Carmack
07. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
08. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
09. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
10. Once Upon a Tower by Eloisa James
11. Love Irresistibly by Julie James
12. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
13. Mine to Hold by Shayla Black
Sharon's April favorites:
So many! April was a GREAT book month. I LOVED experiencing the Fever series. They just got better at the series went on, and loved Jericho and Mac so much it is ridiculous. Love Irresistibly was fantastic! I will have to read both it and About That Night again to see which I love more! I also very much enjoyed Once Upon a Tower by Eloisa James. And, of course, freaking INDIGO SPELL made my life in a thousand ways. ♥
May releases we want: