Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, January 13, 2012

|Friday Fun| TGIF at Gread & FF |6|

2012 Must Reads: Which books are at the top of your list to be read this year (new or old releases)?
1. About That Night by Julie James
2. Second Chance Summer Morgan Matson
3. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
4. Something Like Normal Trish Doller
5. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

I also have an entire posts about 2012 books I'm eagerly waiting for! HERE it is.




This weeks features:



Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

Enrique Iglesias. Not just his new radio music thats basically one chorus and beats but his good stuff. I love EVERY single song by him English & Spanish! This is currently my favorite song by him:
(Look at home INSANE the crowd goes! They don't even let him sing! every single person is singing & their voices are louder then his. He even has so tell them to 'shh' at the end to do the quiet ending!)
Some people are even crying! That was me when I saw him in October♥


I have been obsessed with Mumford & Sons lately when I heard The Cave playing at a restaurant in NYC.




The Honorary Title is my favorite band (but they split up *starts crying!* it was the saddest day of my life when I found out!) and Far More is my favorite song by them & just generally one of my all time favorite songs, ever.



Tell me what are some of you most awaited 2012 books? what music do you love & as always, have a fabulous weekend:D

1 comment:

  1. Enrique has such a smooth voice. I'll have to listen to some of his stuff in Spanish. My husband does a really good impression of him. Great choices!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete