Home About Policies Reviews Features

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Be Good To Me: SUMMER!


May totally went by super slow for me (Racquel) because I was counting down to June 7th. Graduation! However I spend it by obsessing over TV. I'm slowly making my way and getting to the end of Merlin *sob* and I started Awkward. which is a hilarious show about a teen girl. Watch it. No really, watch it.

Racquel read:
  1. The Program by Suzanne Young  B-
  2. Golden by Jessi Kirby D
  3. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young B-
  4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo B
  5. Burning by Elana K. Arnold A++++++++
  6. Selling Out by Amber Lin B
    Racquel's May favorites: 
    All of the books I've read this month are actually quite great (with the exception of one) but Burning by Elana K. Arnold stands out the most and it's definitely my favorite YA of the year so far. It's one of the best YA novels and I cannot wait to review it and reread it. 

    June releases we want:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment