Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Book Haul |3|

Here is my version of Stacking up the Shelves, Showcase Sunday or what floats your boat ;D This is a bundle book haul of the past 2-3 weeks since I was too lazy to do one before (story of my life xD)

First of all, here is what went up this past week:

Onto the books:



Bought:
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger- I actually got this two weeks BEFORE the publication day. Amazon shipped it early, YAY! But I will not be reading it any time soon since I have to read The DUFF & Shut Out first (I hate reading books out of order, even if they are standalones. I'll read in order of publication date)
Won:
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti- Thanks to Sharon @Fictionally Inclined!  Deb Caletti's The Nature of Jade is one of my all time favorite YA books and she's also one of the first YA authors I read so of course I have a special place for her in my heart!
Partials by Dan Wells-  The dedication to this book is AWESOME! I can't wait to read it, it's such a pretty.
Netgalley:
Narc by
League of Strays by by
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel- I.Can.Wait.To.Start.This.Book!! I read Dearly, Departed earlier in the year and loved it. I need more Nora & Bram!
Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis- This book 6 in the Friday Harbor series. I need to read book 4 & 5 first but I know all three will be great since this is Jill Shalvis ;D

I think this will be my last book haul for a while. I like showing you my physical books and since I will be going out of the country on Tuesday for the entire summer, no more physical books for me. Maybe I'll do a e-book haul if I get a lot one week :D
Have a fabulous weekend! and of course, leave me links to check out your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment