Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fun: TGIF at Greads & FF |7|

Recommend It: Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?
1. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel. A fantastic zombie & dystopian book! My review here.
2. Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman, a mystery/thriller book that is actually mysterious! My review here.
3. One More Summer by Liz Flaherty, an adult contemporary that had me tearing up! My review here.

Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book? 
I haven't done anything too crazy because I live in Houston, everywhere I have the resources to get books! (thank god!) Though I am a fan of Half Priced Books and I always visit the 3 HPB in the area (2 are in a town that is in suburbs of Houston, around a 30+ drive. That's how much I love HPB!)
This week's features:

Due to GFC coming close to an end, there is the method of following my blog by RSS (google reader and other options) or by email through feedburner (also available on the right sidebar).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment