Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Be Good to Me: December Holiday Edition!

Photobucket

You guys, can you believe it's December already?! THAT'S PLAIN INSANITY! This year went by in a blink of an eye!! Nonetheless, I'm happy it's December. It means winter break & traveling for me. (New York this year, EEEEP!)




November at The Book Barbies was Just Contemporary month for me & it was FANTASTIC!! It pure amazing and I left having my nose in all contemporary books♥
Here is what we posted:


I read a RECORD of SIXTEEN books! WHOOP WHOOP((:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by

Jennifer read:

Jennifer plans to read:
-The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin








Due to the fact that I have finals from the 12th to 16th, I won't be able to read as much books so my list is short for what I plan read:
-Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph
-Pure Red Danielle Joseph
-The Duff by Kody Keplinger
-Wither by Lauren DeStafano

Dec: 5
Dec 6th:
Dec 8th:
Dec: 13
Dec: 13
Dec: 20th
Dec: 27th


 Well, that's a slight overview of our December, I hope your month is fantastic and have a great holiday♥

Photobucket

Don't forget to tell us what you plan to do for the holidays:D

No comments:

Post a Comment