Home About Policies Reviews Features

Monday, October 31, 2011

Be Good To Me: November Birthday Month Edition

November is a very special month here at The Book Barbies.
November 4th is Jennifer's birthday!
November 30th is my birthday!

Also, hosted by Basically Amazing Books and Chicks Love Lit is Just Contemporary November. Which is basically a month long tribute to the YA contemporary genre and since I (Racquel) love contemporary and it's my favorite genre, I will be participating!! I will be reading all contemporary books and on my behalf, I will try to post all contemporary related posts (Waiting on Wednesdays and such) but there are a couple of scheduled non-contemporary and since Jennifer won't be participating the blog will still have other genres than contemporary.

Book wise, October hasn't been the greatest month. Neither Jennifer or I read as much as we planned to and all my reads more to good  then expectantly great unfortunately but *shrugs* oh well! Hopefully November will be better!


October at The Book Barbies:


I read:
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

My favorite books for October are Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead♥

Jennifer read:
Which she loved both!




Jennifer plans to read:


I plan to read for Just Contemporary:
For sure:

November 1st:


November 2nd:
November 8th



November 14th:

November 15

November 17

 
                                 November 21st             November 22nd
 

November 29



 Have a great



No comments:

Post a Comment