Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Be Good To Me: Halloween Month Edition!

So if you have or had a tumblr for a while now, I guarantee you have seen some form of these pictures:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

and I came across one of these recently and I was hit with the perfect idea! I can totally make a meme out of this! It will it the first day of the month and it will consist of a wrap of the previous month and what went down (what I read, my favorite books I read and what I posted) and expectations for the upcoming month! (What I plan to read, what books are coming out that I'm interested in and maybe what reviews I'm going to put up or post that I know I will post)

So now I would like to say, September you have been so good to me!!

I joined this blog and here is what we posted this month:
Link●Review: Beautiful Creatures Review: Hereafter Monthly Favorites-August 2011 Review: Divergent Review:Luminous In My Mailbox (1) Review: Ripple by Review: Elixir Review: Awaken Review: Anna and the French Kiss Waiting On Wednesday (1) New Blogger on The Book Barbie!, Review: Moonglass Review: Haven If I Had A Magic Lamp |2|, Review: Die For Me Review: Angelfire Review: Wither Review: Lie Review: Hex Hall Review: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, My Book Boyfriend |1|, Waiting on Wednesday |2|, Review: Once In A Full Moon Review: Timeless In My Mailbox (2), Review: Graffiti Moon Review: Angel Burn Review: Rules of Attraction Top Ten Tuesday |2|, Review: Unearthly Review: Pearl Review: Entwined Review: If I Tell Top Ten Tuesday |3|, Review: Daughter of Smoke and Bone Waiting On Wednesday (4), Review: Halo
I read:
  1. The Scarlet Letter by Nathanial Hawthorne
  2. Lie by Caroline Bock
  3. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
  4. Past Perfect by Leila Sales
  5. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
  6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  7. If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
  8. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
  9. Leaving Paradise also by Simone Elkeles
My favorite book of the month hands down is Graffiti Moon and Virtuosity then Daughter of Smoke and Bone follow!





Jennifer Read:
  1. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  2. Wildefire by Karsten Knight
  3. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Her favorites were: Halo & Angelfire!!





and noooow, October please be good to me!!

Photobucket

Since it's Halloween this month, I want to read all fantasy/paranormal stuff so I plan to read:

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Which is 6 books total, I probably will read a couple more but those are undecided.

Jennifer plans to read:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
  • Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  • You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
    and here are some books that are going to be released this month:




    October 1st

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Oct 4
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    Oct 8

    Photobucket

    Oct 11

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Oct 13

    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    Oct 15

    Photobucket

    Oct 18

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Oct 19

    Photobucket

    Oct 25

    Photobucket

    Oct 26

    Photobucket

    Oct 27



    I'm super excited for: There You'll Find me, The Next Door Boys, AUDITION!!!!!!!, and The Wanderer.

    Jennifer is anxiously waiting for: Deadly Cool, Carrier of the Mark, Eve, Liesl & Po, Variant, and Half-Blood.

    What are YOU planning to read and what releases are you most excited for?



    Photobucket

    No comments:

    Post a Comment